AUBG Olympics Forum
Do you want to include Cycling in Olympics sports? Photonmn

Welcome to AUBG Olympics Forum page. Please Login with your username and password to continue.

*Note: Once you click Login, you may click on Login with Facebook and continue without registering.

Cheers,
The Administrator

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AUBG Olympics Forum
Do you want to include Cycling in Olympics sports? Photonmn

Welcome to AUBG Olympics Forum page. Please Login with your username and password to continue.

*Note: Once you click Login, you may click on Login with Facebook and continue without registering.

Cheers,
The Administrator
AUBG Olympics Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you want to include Cycling in Olympics sports?

4 posters

Go down

Do you want to include Cycling in Olympics sports?

Do you want to include Cycling in Olympics sports? Vote_lcap91%Do you want to include Cycling in Olympics sports? Vote_rcap 91% 
[ 10 ]
Do you want to include Cycling in Olympics sports? Vote_lcap9%Do you want to include Cycling in Olympics sports? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Do you want to include Cycling in Olympics sports? Vote_lcap0%Do you want to include Cycling in Olympics sports? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

Do you want to include Cycling in Olympics sports? Empty Do you want to include Cycling in Olympics sports?

Post by The Godfather Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:24 pm

The question of the topic is clear. Please answer with "Yes" or "No" or "I don't know" and then explain your answer by replying to this topic.

I vote "Yes", because it's always interesting to try a new sport. Olympic flag Go ahead!
The Godfather
The Godfather
Founder
Founder

Mood : Insomnious
Warning Level : 0 Warnings
Zodiac : Leo
Location Location : Sevlievo, Bulgaria

http://www.aubolympics.com/

Back to top Go down

Do you want to include Cycling in Olympics sports? Empty Re: Do you want to include Cycling in Olympics sports?

Post by Sapphire Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:27 pm

I voted "Yes"! It will be lots of fun. Moreover, I don't know whether Olympics tried to include it in previous years... If not, it would be great to have a sport like this one. I may decide to participate. Olympic flag
Sapphire
Sapphire
MVP
MVP

Mood : Angelic
Zodiac : Virgo
Location Location : Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Do you want to include Cycling in Olympics sports? Empty Re: Do you want to include Cycling in Olympics sports?

Post by Venelina Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:44 pm

I'd love to see cycling in Olympics. Last year we had swimming, now there is another suggestion for a new sport. And this is turning AUBG Olympics into a two day event instead of one as it was before.

Venelina

Mood : Amused
Zodiac : Scorpio
Location Location : Blagoevgrad

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:08 pm

Yeah, it's always good to try something new. Wink
The Godfather
The Godfather
Founder
Founder

Mood : Insomnious
Zodiac : Leo
Location Location : Sevlievo, Bulgaria

http://www.aubolympics.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MeCh0 Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:12 am

We tend to implement new sports for the event every year :) This year most probably cycling and dodgeball :)

MeCh0
Administrator
Administrator

Mood : Alienated
Zodiac : Scorpio
Location Location : Blagoevgrad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down